Creating clarity with
Does everybody know how his or her effort contributes to the company earnings and to the wellbeing of the team?
Can controlling really support your team spirit?
Examples of KPIs we
might look at
- Value adding hours per customer
- Customer Life Cycle Value
- Customer contact per day
- HR (skills, team rating,…)
- Capability of change (developing KPIs)
- Hardware / Software
- Free cash flow
- Contribution margin per customer
- Ebit (earnings…)
- ROI (return on investment)
- NPV (Net present value)
- Target figure for marketing cost per customer (or period)
Questions I might be
able to help you with
- Which KPI do we need for which decision?
- Who should know about which KPI in the company?
- How can we reduce the number of reports within the company drastically?
- How can we break through silo thinking with the help of uniform KPI reports?